PROFESSIONAL THAI CHEF COURSES
IDEAL FOR YACHT CHEFS, RESTAURANT OWNERS, AND INDIVIDUALS WANTING TO LEARN HOW TO COOK THAI LIKE A THAI
Our air conditioned Thai chef courses Phuket are fully designed to give you the skill and experience you need to take your culinary professionalism to that next level. Our Thai chef courses will teach you how to use fresh ingredients in your cooking as well as showing you how you can get the maximum flavor out of whatever you use. It doesn’t matter whether you want to open your own restaurant or whether you simply want to expand on the dishes that you serve at the moment, because we can show you how to make curry pastes using a pestle and mortar and we can also show you various techniques such as stir frying, fruit carving, Thai cooking utensils and so much more so you know you can count on our professional Thai chef courses to get you the experience you need and in half the time it would take for you to teach yourself.
When you take a course with us, we will show you how to prepare the dish and then shortly after completion, our head chef will come and give you some various tips on how you can improve it. This is just one of the many benefits you get when you come and take a Thai cooking course with us and we always make sure that we provide a fun and active learning environment without compromising professionalism or the quality of the food at the end of the day. Of course, if you ever have any questions about our cooking courses in Phuket or if you want to see how we can help you to make the most out of your expertise then all you need to do is get in touch with our cooking team. We would be happy to show you what cooking classes we have available at a time that suits you.
“For Those Serious About Learning Thai Cooking”
Our Thai cooking is not fusion or prepared with substitute ingredients. We use fresh local ingredients to teach you how authentic Thai dishes are supposed to taste. We invite you to join us in having fun learning how to prepare, cook, serve, and even eat Thai meals.
Authentic – Professional – Intensive – Air Conditioned
Take a look at our TripAdvisor reviews HERE
OUR CULINARY TRAINING
- 40 HOUR THAI COOKING COURSE —5 intensive days of class training, teaching the basics of Thai cooking
- 80 HOUR THAI COOKING COURSE—10 intensive days of training, teaching the basics of Thai cooking
- 120 HOUR THAI COOKING COURSE—15 intensive days of advanced training teaching professional dishes (first 2 weeks in Phuket and last week in Bangkok)
- 160 HOUR THAI COOKING COURSE—20 intensive days of advanced training teaching professional dishes (first 2 weeks in Phuket and next 2 weeks in Bangkok)
Course Details (5-20 Work Days):
- Course start day: Every Monday
- Days & times: Monday-Friday, 9:30 – onwards until all assigned dishes are completed
- # of dishes taught: 5-6 daily
- Recipes: Provided for all dishes, curry pastes, sauces & dips
- Instruction: In English (except for Thai students)
- Diplomas: Awarded upon completion of each course
- Class size: 5 or less students
- Deposit: 25% required to guarantee your seat
1 WEEK–25,000 Baht
2 WEEKS–50,000 Baht
3 WEEKS–70,000 Baht
4 WEEKS–90,000 Baht
Method of Deposit Payment: Paid by Paypal, any major credit card, bank wire transfer, cash, or by ATM transfer if within Thailand
Basic Thai Culinary Diploma is awarded upon satisfactory completion of 1 week.
Advanced Thai Culinary Diploma is awarded upon satisfactory completion of 2 weeks.
Professional Thai Chef Diploma is awarded upon satisfactory completion of 3 weeks.
Master Thai Chef Diploma is awarded upon satisfactory completion of 4 weeks.
NOTE: VEGETARIAN & VEGAN OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE. ASK US FOR SPECIFICS.
Items included FREE for each course:
- All ingredients and supplies
- Hot tea, hot coffee, and ice water during class
- All meals cooked by students (lots and lots)
- Written recipes for all meals cooked
- Diploma upon completion of course
- Academy uniform: Black T-shirt & apron with logo and chef hat
- FREE hotel pick up and market tour first day of class only
Take a look at our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/PhuketThaiCookingAcademy
Covered in all courses is training in the following basic Thai culinary skills:
1. FOOD PREPARATION
- Selection of hygienic, fresh and flavorful ingredients
- Consistent prepping of ingredients to be cooked
- Knowledge of Thai fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, curries, rice, noodles,…
- Uses of coconuts including making of coconut milk & cream, shredded coconut,…
- Preparation of numerous curry pastes, including panang, green, massaman, yellow, red, khao soy, jungle,…
- Types of rice and cooking methods for steamed and sticky rice
- Preparation of sauces & dips
- Types of noodles
- Uses of peppers in Thai cooking
2. COOKING TECHNIQUES
- Use of cooking equipment such as woks, steamers, gas burners as well as various cooking utensils
- Use of recipes
- Cooking of numerous Thai dishes including soups, curries, salads, appetizers, stir-fries, noodles, desserts,…
- Use of sauces, dips, pastes, curries, coconut milk & cream, peppers, limes,…
3. FOOD PRESENTATION TECHNIQUES
- Fruit and vegetable carving
- Consistent appearance and taste
- Placement in dishes for serving
- Professional use of tableware
If you have further questions or wish to register for one of these Thai Chef Courses, please send an email to E-Mail Us or Brian@PhuketThaiCookingAcademy.com with your comments, and we will reply shortly.
We are here to serve you. Those who take our courses will be better cooks, better chefs, and more valuable to their employers. Try us; you will like us.
Your satisfaction is our primary goal.
For any questions, please call Brian at +66 807-706-741.