- How much does a beginner Thai cooking class cost?
a. 1,900 Baht (up to 4 hours to learn 5 dishes)
b. 2,900 Baht (full day to learn 10 dishes)
b. Paid in cash (Thai Baht) at the end of your class
- What days and times are these classes?
b. 9 AM & 2 PM
c. Sundays available upon special request
- Do you provide transportation?
Yes, free transportation is provided for Patong, Kathu, Kata, Kamala, and Phuket Town. Free pick up and drop off provided for 3 or more guests from anywhere on Phuket Island. For 1-2 students outside of our complimentary serviced area, an additional fee of 300 Baht/pax will apply.
- Can I pay with credit card?
No, payment is due at the end of your class in cash (Thai Baht)
- Can I really choose my menu?
Yes, each person can choose 5 dishes for every class or you can enroll in a private class—up to you!
- What does the class include?
c. All ingredients
d. Market tour
e. Ice water, hot tea, hot coffee
f. Certificate of Achievement
- Do you offer vegetarian and halal cooking?
Yes, we offer both upon request..
- Are children welcome in the class?
Yes, children above 5 years old are welcome. Children 12 and under are half price
- Can I get a discount?
Yes, if you provide your own transportation.
- Where should I meet if I want to drive myself?
9am class: Kathu Fresh Market 4 83120, 71/4 Wichit Songkhram Rd, Kathu, Kathu District, Phuket 83120
2pm class: Siko Fresh Market Address: Kathu, Kathu District, Phuket 83120. Tel.099 619 9282
- Do you offer advanced classes?
Yes, advanced chef classes range from 1 to 8 weeks in length, and we also offer a 5 day professional vegetarian/vegan Thai cooking course.
- What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Do you use MSG?
Never, all of our ingredients are fresh and organic
- In what language is class conducted?
Class is conducted in English and upon special request in Chinese
- Do you offer team building activities and private parties?
Yes, we can handle groups of up to 30 pax.
- Where do you recommend staying:
Holiday Inn Express
Sleep With Me Hotel
- Where is the Academy located?
The Academy address is 81/23 Soi Chang, Kathu, Phuket Thailand 83120
- How do I contact you?
a. By Phone: +66 (0) 929626076 (mobile)
b. By EMail: Brian@PhuketThaiCookingAcademy.com
- Can I come to class and not cook?
Yes, cost is half price just to observe.