Do you want to learn new skills? Maybe you just want to take your taste buds to that next level when it comes to fine cooking, either way, we have the solution for you. Our air conditioned Thai cooking school in Phuket prides itself in having cooking classes that are fun, professional and authentic. Come join our expert chefs by taking a cooking class at our beautiful hillside Thai cookery school. We offer beginner Thai cooking, vegetarian Thai cooking, private cooking classes, and team building events. If you want to find out more about our air conditioned Thai cooking school, please do make sure that you get in touch with us today. We would love to hear from you. Our cooking school is conveniently located on a hill 10 minutes from Patong Beach in Kathu.
VEGETARIAN THAI COOKING CLASSES (1/2 Day)
(Paid in cash or by credit card (+3%))
- Cost: 2,200 Baht/3.5 hour class (half day)
- FREE round trip transportation from your hotel*
- 5 dishes/class
- 27 dishes available to learn
- Market tour for AM & PM classes
- Air conditioned
- 2 classes daily: 9 AM & 1:30 PM
- Monday-Sunday, 2 classes daily
- Recipes of all dishes learned
- Certificate of Achievement awarded
- Frequently Asked Questions
Select one Appetizer
- Pad Thai
- Spring Rolls
- Tofu Satay
- Pineapple Fried Rice
Select one Soup or Salad
- Tom Kha J
- Tom Yum J
- Spicy Tofu Salad
- Som Tam
Select one Entree
- Green Curry
- Red Curry
- Massaman Curry
- Tofu w/Cashews
- Minced Tofu w/Basil
- Sweet & Sour Tofu
Select one Dessert
- Mango w/Sticky Rice
- Deep Fried Bananas
Some of the benefits of hands-on Thai cooking at our Academy are:
Instruction by our culinary chefs in:
- Preparation of 16 Thai meals such as Massaman Gai, Som Tam, Pad Thai, …
- Authentic use of curry pastes such as panang, red, yellow, green, massaman, kao soy, and jungle.
- Use of woks and traditional Thai cooking utensils
- Payment for all regular Thai cooking classes is in cash (Thai baht) or by credit card (+3%), usually at the completion of your first class.
- An authentic Thai produce and seafood market
- FREE tea, coffee, and filtered water during class
- FREE internet access to numerous recipes
- A Certificate of Achievement
- FUN & SATISFACTION by learning to cook Thai and eating what YOU cook!!
- FREE hotel pickup and return*
*FREE transportation is provided for Patong and Kathu. FREE pick up and drop off provided for 3 or more guests from anywhere on Phuket Island. For 1-2 students outside of our complimentary serviced area, an additional fee of 400 Baht/pax will apply. Contact us for details.
For any questions, please call Brian at +66 098-885-4462.