60 g pork/chicken, sliced
1 -2 T Panang curry paste
2 Kaffir leaves, shredded
5-8 Pea eggplants
6-10 sweet basil leaves
As needed Red chilies, sliced
1 C Coconut cream
½ C Coconut milk
1-2 T Cooking oil
1½ t Palm sugar
1 T Fish sauce
- Put oil in wok and add 1-2 T of panang curry paste, stir vigorously until fragrant.
- Add coconut cream and combine, heat until fat separates (oil on top)
- Add pork/chicken and stir-fried in a paste and wait nearly cook then add coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add coconut milk, kaffir leaves, sugar, and pea eggplants seasoning with palm sugar and fish sauce.
- Stir constantly until chicken and eggplants are cooked.
- Transfer to the serving blow , add sliced red chilies,sweet basil and kaffir leaves for garnish.