250 g All Purpose Flour
20 g Water
½ t Yellow food coloring
1. Mix flour and egg together. Then add water with food coloring in water.
2. Knead for 10 minutes.
3. Let rest for at least 10 minutes.
4. Divide dough ball into 4 pieces.
5. Roll out each piece into a thin sheet, then fold over and cut into thin strips.
6. Repeat for all dough balls.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: