- 1.5 Cups Rice flour
- 1/4 Cup Tapioca flour
- 1 3/4 Cups Water
- Mix water with flour slowly, leaving no lumps.
- Coat teflon coated metal pan with thin layer of oil. Remove most oil with paper towel. Pour liquid batter into pan to form a thin layer.
- Put in steamer and steam for 2 minutes.
- Put light coating of oil on top of steamed sheet. Remove from steamer and place on plate.
- Repeat steps 2-4, stacking each sheet on top of the other.
- When finished steaming and stacking, cut into desired width. Separate all steamed pieces.
- Ready to cook with a Thai dish. Best when served within 24 hours.
To learn more about our Thai Cooking Clubs (Traditional & Vegan), click HERE.
To learn more about our Professional Training Courses leading to a Diploma, click HERE.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: