50 g Chicken, sliced
2-3 Mushrooms, cut into quarters
2 stalks Lemongrass, cut in 1″ lengths at an angle crushed
5 Galangal ginger, finely sliced
1-2 Kaffir leaves, torn
1 root Coriander root, crushed
½ t Bird’s eye chilies, finely sliced
1 Clove Shallot
1/2 C Coconut milk
1/2 C Coconut cream
1/2 lime Lime juice
1 t Fish sauce
1 t Sugar
1. Heat coconut milk. After foaming hot, add galangal, lemongrass, coriander root, shallot, and kaffir leaves. Simmer for 5 minutes until it fragrance.
2. Add chicken until nearly cooked.
3. Add coconut cream and bring to a boil.
4. Add the sliced mushrooms and chilies and kaffir lime leaves.
5. Season with sugar and fish sauce, turn off the heat and add lime juice.
6. Transfer to the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leave and drops of chili oil.