60 g Chicken, sliced
2-3 Oyster Mushrooms, cut into quarters
1-2 stalks Lemongrass, cut in 1″inch lengths at an angle crushed
3-5 Galangal ginger, finely sliced
1-2 Kaffir leaves, torn
1 root Coriander root, crushed
½ t Bird’s eye chilies, finely sliced
1 Clove Shallot
1/3 onion cut into cubes
1 C Coconut milk
1/2 C Coconut cream
1/2 lime Lime juice
1 t Fish sauce
1 t Sugar
Garnish ; coriander and spring onion sliced into 1/2 inch.
1. Heat coconut milk. After foaming hot, add galangal, lemongrass, coriander root, shallot, chili and kaffir leaves. Simmer for 5 minutes until it fragrance.
2. Add chicken and onion cook until nearly cooked.
3. Add coconut cream and bring to a boil.
4. Add the sliced mushrooms
5. Season with sugar and fish sauce, turn off the heat and add lime juice.
6. Transfer to the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leave,spring onion and drops of chili oil.